I love my sweets, and there is nothing more heavenly than indulging in a nice decadent piece of cheesecake. These rich, creamy minis make for a perfect snack, are super easy to make and the best part is that there is no baking required. My version is dairy free, but I promise you won’t be missing a thing with these. They’re delicious and bursting with flavor- beware, you may have to stop yourself from eating the entire batch at once!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, liquified
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 6 whole graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter
- 4 large strawberries
- 3 dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1. Base- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter to form the crust. Press mixture evenly into the bottoms of cupcake molds.
2. Filling- Place cashews, coconut oil, juice of half a lemon, vanilla extract, syrup and banana in blender and process until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly on top of graham cracker base.
3. Topping- In a blender, process the strawberries, dates and lemon juice and spread on top of the filling layer.
4. Freeze for about an hour or until filling is firm throughout.
5. Gently lift the cakes out of the molds and enjoy!
Yields 6 cheesecake minis. Store in refrigerator.