- H&M snake print cropped jacket – Summer is quickly approaching and I won’t be wearing jackets much longer, but I had to scoop this baby up for later because the print and fit just called my name and I couldn’t let it pass me by. Also the price is awesome in my opinion for such a great looking stand-out piece!
- MADEWELL white oversized boyshirt – White button ups are super versatile and never go out of style. They are definitely a wardrobe staple and I own several in different cuts for different looks. I got this one in a size L for a relaxed fit.
- ASOS embellished flat mules – I’ve been hesitant to hop on the slides bandwagon but these were such cool statement shoes that I hadn’t seen everywhere so I decided I’d give them a try. The embellishments take the shoe to the next level and make these super good flats for elevating a casual look. I already have so many outfits in mind for these.
- ZARA floral scarf – Scarves are such an easy way to incorporate a pop of print into an outfit. You can place them on your bag, in your hair, on your neck, etc to add a little pizzazz.
- MADEWELL perfect summer jean – When I say I am obsessed with these jeans it is not an understatement! Some of you may have seen these in my last Youtube haul but I’m including them on this list because I actually love them so much that I recently went back and bought another pair for a backup! The distressing is perfectly placed, the wash is great for summer and the girlfriend fit is my jam!
- ZARA oval ring crossbody bag – Crossbody bags are so practical for zipping here and there hands-free. This crisp, white bag can be paired with an array of outfits and the metallic ring detail is a nice touch.
- HOUSE OF CB black pointy toe pumps – These shoes are sleek and sophisticated and the arch makes your foot look so sexy. I got the 5″ but they also have these available in a 4″ version if you want a little more comfort.
- H&M vintage pink shades – One accessory I always have on hand is a pair of shades. I don’t leave the house without them. These have a cool throwback 70’s vibe that I’m really feeling.
- ASH alexa lace up sandal – What’s summer without a nice pair of lace-up sandals? I love the studded detailing on these and the best part about these shoes is that they are extremely comfortable!
_ _ _
**P.S.- When I get new things I like to let go of some of the old so I’ll be doing a huge closet sale very soon!
You never disappoint with the pieces you buy. Classy , timeless with a little trendy.
From Baltimore and a subscriber. I enjoy your YouTube videos and blogs. Very classy and a inspiration
Loving all of these — especially the ASH sandals and the scarf. I’ve really fallen in love with the floral print.
Love your style and how you put everything together so effortlessly. I’ll be waiting for that closet haul!!!
I do the same thing, however many new items I get in, that’s how many items I let go of. It varies from shoes to accessories to clothes etc.
Closet sale time!!!
You’re so right! I just updated the post with that!
Always love your hauls and these are some cute wardrobe picks as usual! Thanks for the links especially those shades!! Gotta have em!
THAT JACKET IS SO HAWT! THANKS FOR SHARING GIRL