- H&M snake print cropped jacket – Summer is quickly approaching and I won’t be wearing jackets much longer, but I had to scoop this baby up for later because the print and fit just called my name and I couldn’t let it pass me by. Also the price is awesome in my opinion for such a great looking stand-out piece!
- MADEWELL white oversized boyshirt – White button ups are super versatile and never go out of style. They are definitely a wardrobe staple and I own several in different cuts for different looks. I got this one in a size L for a relaxed fit.
- ASOS embellished flat mules – I’ve been hesitant to hop on the slides bandwagon but these were such cool statement shoes that I hadn’t seen everywhere so I decided I’d give them a try. The embellishments take the shoe to the next level and make these super good flats for elevating a casual look. I already have so many outfits in mind for these.
- ZARA floral scarf – Scarves are such an easy way to incorporate a pop of print into an outfit. You can place them on your bag, in your hair, on your neck, etc to add a little pizzazz.
- MADEWELL perfect summer jean – When I say I am obsessed with these jeans it is not an understatement! Some of you may have seen these in my last Youtube haul but I’m including them on this list because I actually love them so much that I recently went back and bought another pair for a backup! The distressing is perfectly placed, the wash is great for summer and the girlfriend fit is my jam!
- ZARA oval ring crossbody bag – Crossbody bags are so practical for zipping here and there hands-free. This crisp, white bag can be paired with an array of outfits and the metallic ring detail is a nice touch.
- HOUSE OF CB black pointy toe pumps – These shoes are sleek and sophisticated and the arch makes your foot look so sexy. I got the 5″ but they also have these available in a 4″ version if you want a little more comfort.
- H&M vintage pink shades – One accessory I always have on hand is a pair of shades. I don’t leave the house without them. These have a cool throwback 70’s vibe that I’m really feeling.
- ASH alexa lace up sandal – What’s summer without a nice pair of lace-up sandals? I love the studded detailing on these and the best part about these shoes is that they are extremely comfortable!
_ _ _
**P.S.- When I get new things I like to let go of some of the old so I’ll be doing a huge closet sale very soon!