- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or chocolate chips
1. In large bowl mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
2. Bake in 5″ skillet at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until cookie is lightly browned.
3. Top with non-dairy ice cream and chocolate sauce if desired. Consume while still warm.