- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1/8 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs or chocolate chips
1. In large bowl mix all ingredients except chocolate chips. Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
2. Bake in 5″ skillet at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes until cookie is lightly browned.
3. Top with non-dairy ice cream and chocolate sauce if desired. Consume while still warm.
I love your Youtube content,especially your meals. I’m watching this video for maybe the 4th time and I’m ready to try your recipe. Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite and I make them almost every week using flax-eggs and almond milk,but I’m going to try yours. I’ll let you know on Instagram if I like them. I’m @dazlindfran. Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing.
I will try this recipe as well, I miss my ice cream, but this would work. 🙂
Where did you get your vegan butter?
This stuff looks really good! You should do
A vegan cook book one day😊😆😁
Looks good. I hope it just as tasty as the real thing.