1. Warm almond milk to about 100 degrees and pour in a large bowl. Add 1 tsp sugar and yeast. Mix and let sit for about 10 minutes to activate.
2. Add 1/4 cup sugar, vegan butter, salt and flour and mix until it forms a soft and slightly sticky dough.
3. On floured surface roll out dough into large rectangle then brush surface with melted coconut oil.
4. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and sugar in small bowl, sprinkle onto dough then smooth evenly with the back of a spoon.
5. Starting at long end, roll dough up into a log then slice off rolls about 1 1/2″ wide.
6. Place rolls onto greased 9×9 baking pan, cover with plastic wrap and let rest for about 20 minutes to fluff up.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees until rolls are golden brown.
8. While rolls are baking prepare frosting by mixing together the powdered sugar and almond milk.
9. Once rolls are done baking drizzle with frosting.
Yields about 9 cinnamon rolls.